Gearing up for a nice "staycation" this upcoming Memorial Day weekend, but don't feel like spending time in the kitchen on your day off? Here's a list of restaurants that will be open and ready to take care of the cooking on Monday.
- Alon's Bakery & Market (Open from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.)
- Alpine Bakery and Trattoria
- Atkins Park Tavern (Smyrna & Virginia Highland)
- Double Zero Napoletana
- The Original El Taco
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- La Tavola Trattoria
- Marlow's Tavern (All locations)
- Ormsby's (Opens at 5 p.m.)
- RA Sushi
- Ray's Restaurants (Open from 12:00 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
- Ray's in the City and Ray's at Killer Creek will have "Buy One, Get One" entrees during dinner.
- Ray's on the River will feature half price wine during dinner.
- Spice Market
- Uncle Julio's (Buckhead & Sandy Springs)
Restaurants that will be closed Monday:
- Alma Cocina
- Aqua Blue Restaurant & Bar
- Chicken and the Egg
- JCT Kitchen & Bar
- Kaleidoscope Bistro and Pub
- Market Street Cafe
- No. 246
- South City Kitchen (Midtown & Vinings)
- The Optimist & Oyster Bar at The Optimist
- Woodfire Grill
Whatever your plans may be, have a safe and relaxing holiday!