Thursday, August 5, 2010

Excuse me, bar keep...

Do you know what today is? Yes it's Thursday, but I'm talking about August 5. It's International Beer Day! Yes, that's right an entire day dedicated to beers around the world.

As a lover of all that contains hops, I've got a little extra pep in my step because I already know my beer plans for today. I'll just need one stop to drift away to hop heaven, and that place is Ormsby's. It has become my adult version of being a kid in a candy store with its list of more beers than I'll ever be able to try in a night.

If you just can't decide what you want to drink the tavern's knowledgeable staff can help you determine which beer to try next from the bar's 18 kinds of draft beer and more than 35 different types of bottled beer. Before you know it you'll be telling the bartender, "Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!"

Grab your friends and make your way to Ormsby's for a bite and some brews.

Ormsby's: 1170 Howell Mill Road, NW; 404-968-2033.

No comments: