Friday, July 2, 2010

Shaun Doty + Julia LeRoy = Deeeeelicious!

Have you ever been craving two things at the same time, but could only manage to get one of them? Remember when you were a kid and you found out that Nerds candy came in a box with grape AND strawberry? I do and it was glorious. Those days have long passed and my palate has stepped its game up. I'm excited to know that Chefs Shaun Doty and Julia LeRoy will be creating a five-course meal together at Shaun's on Wednesday, July 7.

I will gladly put food in my stomach from two award-winning chefs and enjoy every second of the meal. Per person, $45 (without drink pairings) and $60 (with drink pairings). Reservations are required for this limited-seating event and are available beginning when the restaurant opens at 5 p.m. Call 404-577-4358 to reserve a spot.

Shaun's: 1029 Edgewood Avenue, NE: 404-577-4358.

No comments: