Thursday, March 11, 2010

Free champagne AND truffles? Pinch me now!

Want to indulge yourself in the finer world of truffles? Well then tonight is your big chance! LW Chocolatier, at One Buckhead Plaza, is offering free truffles AND champagne tonight from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. If my life is going to be like a box of chocolates then I want it filled with bittersweet, creamy milk chocolate, solid chocolate flowers or chocolate treasures filled with fruits, marzipan, truffles, nuts, caramel or nougat. Once I stop drooling about all the chocolates, I'll be on my way to LW Chocolatier later this afternoon.

Here's another nougat of knowledge: LW Chocolatier holds a champagne and chocolate tasting on the second Thursday of each month from 5 - 7 p.m. Store hours are weekdays from 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.

LW Chocolatier: One Buckhead Plaza, 3060 Peachtree Road, NW, Suite 40; 404-467-8503.

No comments: