Friday, October 2, 2009

Date Night at WaterHaven

After moving into my house, I find that most of my money is spent at Home Depot rather than some of my favorite restaurants. That’s why the deal WaterHaven is having throughout the month of October is such a blessing to me! During the restaurant’s Friday and Saturday date night dinner deal, two can dine from the regular menu for $40 (excluding tax and gratuity). This includes a shared appetizer, two entrées, and a shared dessert. My favorite part is that the restaurant is also offering wine and drink specials.

Entrée choices from Chef Chris Lee's menu include shrimp and grit cakes, lamb pappardelle and Georgia trout with applewood smoked bacon and mushroom lasagna. Friday and Saturday night dinner is served from 5 - 11 p.m.; call 404-214-6740 for reservations. Complimentary valet is available in front of the restaurant during dinner hours.

No comments: