Monday, August 17, 2009

Tune In To Top Chef Las Vegas Wednesday Night!


I cannot hide my excitement for the upcoming season of Top Chef taking place in Las Vegas. In addition to it being my favorite show on television, the Atlanta representation this season has me on the edge of the couch. Our friend, Kevin Gillespie of Woodfire Grill, will be one of the 17 competing in quick-fires and elimination challenges beginning THIS WEDNESDAY at 9 p.m. Be sure and watch! If you tweet, use the hashtag #atltopchef when sharing your thoughts on the show and to give other Atlantans a heads up on the Top Chef viewing parties.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm excited for the new Top Chef as well. It is my favorite cooking competition show, though the Food Network's “Chopped” runs a close second. Good luck to Kevin Gillespie!