Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thrillist Launched Today in Atlanta!!!

Gentlemen, start your thrilling! That’s right, Thrillist, a daily newsletter which gives guys the inside track on what’s new, has just launched in our very own Peach State. With a well established presence in Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Miami and San Francisco, Thrillist is to guys what Daily Candy is to us girls – a lifeline!

On a personal note, I signed my hubby up for Thrillist the other day (shhh… don’t tell him!!). I’m so excited that now he won’t have to spend hours trying to identify where new hot spot is – the info will come right to his Blackberry. Plus, I don’t have to be the personal concierge to all my (and his) guy friends anymore. (SCORE!)

Check out today's hot tip about The Bureau Bar here. Fellas, be sure to sign up and start getting your thrill of the day!

No comments: