Monday, January 12, 2009

Dogs Can Be Foodies, Too



My puppy, Brett, loves food. She is especially gifted at picking out the good stuff. When I add yogurt to her breakfast, it is always the first thing to disappear from the bowl. She likes when it's organic just as much as I do. When I came across this blog post at Bay Area Foodie about frozen yogurt for dogs, I immediately found the closest retail shop with the stuff in stock.

Yƶghund uses all ingredients that are certified organic by the US Department of Agriculture and all boxes are made from 100% recycled materials (just incase the dog eats the carton). That is something to wag your tail about little Brett. According to the website, the closest location to our office in Buckhead is The Pet Set on Briarcliff.
PS - This was my way of showing everyone the picture I took of Brett in front of my Christmas tree.

No comments: